Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Homemade holiday gift tags

Well, you already got a sneak peek at my gift tags yesterday on the wrapped presents. But, I had made a couple more that I didn't have on those packages. I absolutely loved making the gift tags because they took seconds and I like them so much more than the pre-printed ones I used to buy. It also helps that I have one of these:

This was the first time I used it and it worked wonderfully! This is the Martha Stewart Scallop Tag Craft Punch. It's definitely worth it if I don't have to buy tags again (plus of course I got it on sale!) I made these homemade tags by gluing ribbon, tiny leaves from holiday picks and self-adhesive glitter letters and borders. You can find the letters and silver swirly border in the scrapbooking aisle.



5 comments:

  1. Great tags! The glitter gives it that extra touch. =)
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I love me some glitter! Until I have to shake it off my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ELEGANCE they exhibit. That all look great Michelle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same tag punch, but it's hidden in a basket in my craft room some where. I used it for my wedding and haven't touched it since. I'll have to take it out and make some gifts tags! Great idea, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Tara! I love lots of stuff from my wedding like that! This I bought just for fun since it was 50% off and apparently it will actually be useful.

    ReplyDelete