Monday, November 7, 2011

DIY Friday-Unique things to do with fresh flowers


I know it's been a while...But, I'm so excited to be back with a fresh DIY Friday. If you're new to my blog, this is where I share with you some great links around the web for unique DIY projects. In honor of spring, all of today's DIY's feature fresh flowers. A sweet do it yourself Mother's Day anyone?

  


I love recycling and upcycling DIY's. What a clever use for old lightbulbs: flower vases.

How about fresh flowers on top of cookies? So pretty. 

More recycling! Make pretty fresh flower arrangements using aluminum cans. I would spray paint them in matte pastels.

Decorate with flowers using a mix of different size, shape and colored bottles.

Finally, a beautiful fruit and flower centerpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment