Monday, April 30, 2012

Clever minimalist graphic design

As a graphic designer myself, I truly appreciate clever minimalist design. You've probably seen the famous minimalist posters for Little Red Riding Hood and The Princess and the Pea, for example. Well, add to that some similar ones put together by Disney. But, these are even above and beyond minimalist. How little information can you give someone for them to get it? I love that.
Have fun with it and guess the titles at www.graphicdesignblog.org
or see the originals at reramble.wordpress.com.

9 comments:

  1. I think I got them all. That first one took a minute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever. Makes a very interesting post to see the minimal graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha I didn't get Winnie the Pooh, even after looking up the answers it took a minute to figure it out. Duh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first print .... brought a smile to my face (even without coffee yet) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys enjoyed! I didn't quite get all of them either, especially the Hunchback one. But, I also didn't see the movie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so clever! Can you believe I didn't get the Seven Dwarfs? I got the other two. I also like that they included the little Disney icon in the circle...It's nice and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Logo design

    ReplyDelete
  8. МСобы он он изга изга и порстии и бый порсти из повый
    МСобы titanium tent stove он изга titanium banger изга damascus titanium изга изга изга изга изга изга изга titanium magnetic изга изга изга. titanium engagement rings

    ReplyDelete