Happy New Year!Hubby dearest and I have decided that 2012 will be our best year ever (you know, before the end of the world next December). It will be filled with self-improvement, success and more time for the monster pup.
I read a tip for keeping your new year resolutions. It was to write down your resolutions in several places so you always have them with you. I haven't quite done this yet. Perhaps, that should have been resolution number one. But, I have been taking my little sheet of paper to work with me everyday. I am serious about my resolutions this year and will let you know when I complete one!
1. Exercise 3x a week for at least 30 minutes (yes, not really very mind-blowing)
2. Strength train 2x a week
3. Find a church in our area to start attending
4. Find a place to volunteer regularly
6. Floss everyday
7. Take better care of my skin (those wrinkles are starting to pop up)
8. Learn to watercolor
9. Make my business more successful and learn more about marketing
10. Get new business cards
11. Re-brand my blog and business
12. Pray every day.
13. Communicate better with David and be less stubborn
14. Read my Bible once a week
15. Play with Elroy more and fetch with him 3x a week.
16. Eat out less, 2x max a month.
17. Save money
18. Put all extra money towards paying credit cards
19. Finish Sketchbook Project before the end of January!
20. Be more decisive
Basically I need a spiritual, physical and mental renewal! David and I shared our lists together, which I think is important. It will help to have someone to keep me accountable. And you can see that #5 is marked off already! We joined a gym last night! We've been wanting to do this for a while (I know everyone joins a gym in January!), but we were waiting for a 'free to join' month. And a bonus to #17!
Some of these of course are not measurable, but I'll do my best this time. What about you? What's your top resolution this year? Mine is to be more successful in my business.