Wednesday, October 19, 2011

100 Abandoned Houses

I love love love photos of rust, ruin and dilapidated structures. Therefore, I was so excited when I saw this link on another blog, called Dooce. I found her blog through my BYW class. I think it's just such a nice contrast to all the pretty interior design photos I like to peruse. These houses just have so much story to tell. Below is one of my favorites; I love the contrast between the brokenness of the house and the pure white of the snow.


2 comments:

  1. I hope someone comes in a saves that house...and makes it beautiful again. I love old houses and it makes me sad when they are in ruins or get torn down. You can tell this house use to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I don't know how these houses get in such disrepair and why they don't get fixed up. I mean, I find it fascinating, but it really is kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete