Friday, September 2, 2011

Procrastinating no more

Ahh...writing...Something I always plan on doing when I get more 'time.' But, did I just watch the entire 5th season of Dexter on DVD in 3 days? Yes, yes I did. So, perhaps the time is now to stop putting off what I want.

I ask myself all the time, "What's your dream job?" And I never ever have an answer. The answer suddenly came to me while doing some mundane chore. I look at all these beautiful home and design magazines and anything having to do with Martha Stewart and think how much I'd love to come up with those ideas. So, why don't I do just that? And perhaps maybe not get paid for it, but at least I'm putting my time to good use. So, I started this blog. It will be a smorgasbord, because I can't seem to just settle on one thing.

Oh, hi. I'm Michelle. I'm a southerner that's been transplanted to the great mid-west. I'm a graphic designer with half a degree in interior design (impressive, I know) with a love of crafting, jewelry making and any pretty thing that inspires me. I'm a newlywed, recently married to a handsome and debonair geek of a man. We have a horrible cute little dog name Elroy, who I'm sure will make an appearance or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment